BeDesk Nulled is a self-hosted, feature packed customer support, ticketing, email management and helpdesk software that does not require any coding or server knowledge to setup.
Features of BeDesk Nulled
- Email With Superpowers – Use as email management software, keeping your existing email account and receiving all the functionality of BeDesk.
- Easy Installation – Install BeDesk easily with no coding or server knowledge in a few minutes with our easy to use installer and documentation.
- Optional Envato Module – Envato login, purchase code validation, earnings reports, automatic item importing and more.
- Appearance Editor – Change colors, images and text. Manage menus, SEO tags and more, all with a live preview using powerful appearance editor.
- Translation Ready – You can translate BeDrive easily from admin area without any need for 3rd party applications or configuration files.
- Responsive – BeDesk is fully responsive and will scale to the size of any device.
- Open Source – You will receive full non-encrypted and non-obfuscated source code, so you can modify it (or hire a freelancer to do it for you) in any way you want.
- Lifetime License – Pay once and receive a lifetime license. There are no recurring fees.
- Documentation – In depth offline documentation included. It Explains everything from installation to the many features.
- Social Login – Allow users to login with popular 3rd party sites (facebook, twitter, envato, google).
- Professional Design – Pixel-perfect design based on google’s material design guidelines.
- Search – Powerful search with multiple integrated providers, including elasticsearch, algolia, mysql and more.
- for more features and other details please visit their demo page.
Download : BeDesk Nulled v1.3.5
Changelog 2020 October 02 – Version 1.3.5
Only one device can now be allowed to be logged into user account at the same time.
Changed default mailbox folders so it’s easier to see which tickets are assigned or unassigned.
“Pending” tickets will no longer be included in the count number next to folder name.
“Open” tickets will now have bold text so they it’s easier to tell “open” and “pending” tickets apart.
Tickets per page setting in tickets list will now be remembered.
Parent categories in “article grid” help center layout can now have articles as well as child categories.
Persist pagination and sort parameters between page reloads in ticket list.
Category page article list now can load more articles when scrolling down.
Don’t show folders that have no tickets in left sidebar of ticket list.
User tags will now be shown in conversation sidebar.
Tickets in search modal can now be sorted properly.
Same condition and action type can be now used multiple times in same trigger.
Automatically clear help center homepage cache after updating/deleting category or article.
If envato integration is enabled, individual purchases can now be added by code from account settings page.
Tags in article list can now be clicked and will filter article list by that tag.
Compatibility with new pusher API version.
Don’t count closed tickets toward ticket count of “mine” folder.
Fixed an issue where date range for ticket report might skip the first day sometimes.
Fixed an issue where agents would not be able to open notification subscription page sometimes.
Styling applied in conversation editor will now correctly appear in agent notification reply preview snippet.
Help center search page will now show correct total matched article count.
“Send and next ticket” action will no longer automatically open tickets that are assigned to someone else.
All text on ew ticket page will now be correctly translatable.
Fixed several article display issues on certain tablet sizes.