Changelog Version 3.4.3 (Released 22.04.2021) A minor update with a couple of bug fixes, and stability improvements: Improvement: Added warning message on system info when LibXML version is lower than 2.7.7. Bugfix: Fixed issue with showing simple editor on Safari browser. BugFix: Fixed issue with welcome page on bulk plugin activation. BugFix: Fixed issue with button strings in edit modal for different skins. BugFix: Fixed issue with strings in loops (conflict with other plugins). BugFix: Fixed issue with color-picker visibility in column color option on small screens. BugFix: Fixed error message on welcome page. BugFix: Fixed issue with showing quotes in charts. BugFix: Fixed issue with showing all data in table when placeholders are empty and set as predefined filter value. BugFix: Fixed issue with conditional formatting for URL columns. BugFix: Fixed issue with saving data in Excel-like table with separate connection. BugFix: Fixed issue with translating strings in add-ons. BugFix:Fixed issue with showing charts when Follow table filtering option is used. Compatibility with WordPress 5.7.1 approved. Other small bug fixes and stability improvements.
wpDataTables – Tables and Charts Manager for WordPress Nulled is a powerful responsive Tables, Spreadsheets and Charts Data Manager in a form of a WordPress Plugin. For all our users wondering about the high price, and for all users with expiring support: please reach out to us so we could provide you with detailed answers and information, and suggest currently available solutions and special offers.
If you want to join the testers team just open a support ticket here and we will add you to the list. You will always get the newest features first. Please note that you must be among existing users of wpDataTables – Tables and Charts Manager for WordPress Nulled
MANUAL UPGRADE PROCEDURE (when a new version is released)
- Go to your FTP and open WordPress plugins folder.
- Delete the old wpDataTables version folder.
- Upload the new version of wpDataTables Free Download.
- Go to WP-admin panel, open Plugins section.
- Deactivate wpDataTables Nulled, and then activate it again.
A major update with a new table type, and a couple of bug fixes and stability improvements:
- Feature: New table type – Create a simple table with any data, merged cells, styling, star rating, and a lot more.
- Feature: Added Slovenian translation.
- Improvement: Updated the French translation.
- Improvement: Added a new color picker.
- Fixed the issue with multiple Excel-like tables on the front-end.
- Fixed the issue with the minus sign in the number inputs.
- Other small bug fixes and stability improvements.