Advanced Custom Fields Pro – WordPress Plugin Nulled (ACF PRO) includes extra fields & features to better develop websites including repeatable fields, page building tools, media galleries, custom options pages and more.Use the Advanced Custom Fields plugin to take full control of your WordPress edit screens & custom field data.
Advanced Custom Fields Pro – WordPress Plugin Nulled Features
- The Repeater Field
- The repeater field allows you to create a set of sub fields which can be repeated again, and again, and again. Any type of field can be added as a sub field which allows you to create and manage very customized data with ease!
- ACF Blocks
- Discover a powerful PHP-based framework for developing custom block types. ACF blocks Nulled are highly customisable and powerfully dynamic. They integrate deeply with custom fields allowing PHP developers to create bespoke solutions inline with WordPress theme development.
- The Flexible Content Field Advanced Custom Fields Pro – WordPress Plugin Nulled
- The flexible content field is a complete content layout manager! Define groups of sub fields (layouts) and add, edit, and re-order them to create highly customized content! Advanced Custom Fields Pro Nulled
- Options Pages
- The options page provides a set of functions to add extra admin pages to edit ACF fields Nulled! All data saved on an options page is global and can be displayed on any page throughout the website (good for header and footer data)!
- The Gallery Field
- The gallery field provides a simple and intuitive interface for managing a collection of images. Multiple images can be added, edited and sorted with ease! Advanced Custom Fields Pro Nulled
- The Clone field Advanced Custom Fields Pro – WordPress Plugin Nulled
- The clone field allows you to reuse existing fields and field groups on demand! With lots of powerful settings, this field unlocks a more efficient workflow for managing field settings.
If you are having trouble with Advanced Custom Fields Pro – WordPress Plugin Nulled Free Download, try to disable AD AdBlock for the site or try another Web Browser. If disabling AD blocker or change Web Browser not help to you please contact us.
Release Date – 14 January 2021
Enhancement – Added PHP validation for the Email field (previously relied solely on browser validation).
Fix – Added support for PHP 8.0 (fixed logged warnings).
Fix – Added support for jQuery 3.5 (fixed logged warnings).
Fix – Fixed bug causing WYSIWYG field to appear unresponsive within the Gutenberg editor.
Fix – Fixed regression preventing “blog_%d” and “site_%d” as valid $post_id values for custom Taxonomy terms.
Fix – Fixed bug causing Radio field label to select first choice.
Fix – Fixed bug preventing preloading blocks that contain multiple parent DOM elements.
i18n – Updated Japanese translation thanks to Ryo Takahashi.
i18n – Updated Portuguese translation thanks to Pedro Mendonça.