The module brings a dramatic improvement in search speed and quality. It easily handles 100,000+ of products and creates excellent user experience instantly finding the right products.
What this module does for youdirections_car Speed up your website directions_car Simplify site search Elastic Jet Search Nulled makes PrestaShop product search lightning-fast even when there are hundreds of thousands of products and returns highly relevant results.
How Elastic Jet Search Free Download achieves these great results?
1. The module uses the Elasticsearch engine designed for high load projects with massive databases; it’s speedy and robust.
2. The module provides merchants a vast number of tools to fine-tune its search engine performance considering specific product data and expected behavior of users. For instance, merchants can choose what data should be searched through and how essential each field is, whether to require all keywords in search results or only one of them, is it ok to tolerate some misspellings, how to handle synonyms, and more. Regardless of the settings, the engine is built to return the most relevant results first.
The Elastic Jet Search module GPL is based on the standard installation procedure of PrestaShop and does not require any specific actions or settings to install it. If you are not familiar with PrestaShop modules installation you can refer to the module installation guide here http://addons.prestashop.com/en/content/13-installing-modules.
Once the module is installed you should add at least one Elasticsearch server URL in the Servers tab. If you run Elasticsearch on the same machine use localhost. The module will not save URLs that are invalid (Elasticsearch server is not responding, etc.).
Before building the Elasticsearch index please review settings in all tabs. The search results quality significantly depends on the chosen options.
(!) To install Elasticsearch you would need basic understanding of your server operating system command line. If you do not feel proficient enough to install Elasticsearch you can use a third party Elasticsearch hosting. You can easily find one through Google or another search engine.
(!) Pre-requirements: Java version 8 or later is required to be installed on your server.
Elasticsearch can be installed on almost any operating system. Below you can find a few links for the most popular operating systems. Our module supports Elasticsearch version 2.4+, 5+, 6+, and 7+.
Official guide for Linux, Mac OS, and Windows: https://www.elastic.co/guide/en/elasticsearch/reference/6.8/install-elasticsearch.html (how to install specific version using brew https://gist.github.com/evgeniy-trebin/02fafdf03c18df4e03a4eaee1b939f11)
Ubuntu 14: https://www.digitalocean.com/community/tutorials/how-to-install-and-configure-elasticsearch-on-ubuntu-14-04
Ubuntu 16: https://www.digitalocean.com/community/tutorials/how-to-install-and-configure-elasticsearch-on-ubuntu-16-04
Ubuntu 18: https://www.digitalocean.com/community/tutorials/how-to-install-and-configure-elasticsearch-on-ubuntu-18-04
Ubuntu 20: https://www.digitalocean.com/community/tutorials/how-to-install-and-configure-elasticsearch-on-ubuntu-20-04
Enabling synonyms search
- Go to https://sites.google.com/site/kevinbouge/synonyms-lists
- Download the file with synonyms
- Copy the data from the file into a textarea respective to your language in the Synonyms tab.
- Type Save at the bottom of the page.
After rebuilding the index synonyms will be used in the search. You can also create your own lists with synonyms. Just use the same structure and naming for the file and the folder.