With Email Verification for WooCommerce Nulled plugin you can verify emails of your WooCommerce customers.
Email Verification for WooCommerce By WPFactory Nulled Main Features
- Require email verification for new user registrations.
- Optionally enable email verification for already registered users.
- Skip email verification for selected user roles.
- Customize frontend messages.
- Optionally manually verify, unverify, resend email activation link by admin.
- Optionally delete unverified users from the database (manually or automatically once per week).
- Select if you want to send verification as a separate email, or append it to the standard WooCommerce “Customer new account” email. Email Verification for WooCommerce By WPFactory Nulled
- Delay standard WooCommerce “Customer new account” email until after successful verification (in a separate email).
- Prevent automatic user login after registration, including registration during checkout.
- User email customization options, including wrapping in standard WooCommerce email template.
- Block “Thank you” (i.e. “Order received”) page access for non-verified users.
- Block standard WooCommerce customer order emails (“Order on-hold”, “Processing order”, “Completed order”) for all non-verified users.
- Block guests from adding products to the cart.
- Block checkout process for non-verified users.
- Set activation link expiration time. Email Verification for WooCommerce By WPFactory Nulled
- Send email to the admin when new user verifies his email.
- Set emails blacklist.
- Automatically accept email verification from social login plugin.
- And more…
Email Verification for WooCommerce By WPFactory Nulled Options
Settings are located in “WooCommerce > Settings > Email Verification”.
- General Options
- Email Options
- Admin Options
- Advanced Options
Email Verification for WooCommerce By WPFactory Nulled
v1.9.7 – 08/11/2020
Fix load_plugin_textdomain call by putting it inside the ‘init’ hook.
Dev – Emails – Admin email – Allow template variables to be used on ‘Subject’ and ‘Heading’.
Dev – General Options – Add compatibility with “Nextend Social Login” plugin.
Dev – General Options – Add compatibility with “Super Socializer” plugin.
Dev – General Options – Delay option will now send the automatically generated password on email by regenerating it again.
Add social login link on readme.