GDPR Cookies for WooCommerce Nulled compliance are no longer issues with this easy-to-use extension: create and manage the design, content, and options of cookie pop-ups, no coding required.
GDPR Cookies for WooCommerce Nulled extension has a number of features making it simple to manage cookies, allow acceptance from website visitors, and ensure compliance with many of the GDPR requirements.
- Create cookie pop-ups without coding.
- Manage cookies for GDPR compliance.
- Export and copy cookie data to review and manage outside your website.
- Search for cookies by unique ID.
- Choose the placement of your cookies.
- Change the colors of the pop-up, buttons, and text.
- Add basic visual animations for your cookies pop-up when cookies are accepted.
GDPR Cookies for WooCommerce Nulled Opening up your store customers in the EU means increased sales. And a cookie notice gives customers the ability to choose what they do and don’t share with you — a key feature for privacy-conscious customers.
Features GDPR Cookies for WooCommerce Nulled
- Display a cookie notice: Integrate a cookie notice into your WooCommerce website with a few clicks. The notice will display for all first-time users, allowing them to accept or refuse cookie tracking on your website.
- Customize the appearance of your cookie notice: Change the color, background, and position of your cookie notice. Add animations. Choose from several preconfigured button styles:
- Allow auto-acceptance on scroll: Configure your cookie notice to automatically allow cookies when the user scrolls a certain distance.
- Track user activity: Keep track of who accepts and declines cookies, all within your WordPress dashboard. GDPR Cookies for WooCommerce Free Download
Download : GDPR Cookies for WooCommerce Nulled v1.2
*** WooCommerce GDRP Cookies Changelog ***
2021-02-16 – version 1.2
* PLUGINS-447 – Tweak user text
* PLUGINS-476 – Fix several PHP error messages
* PLUGINS-509 – Fix Admin JS confliction issue.
* PLUGINS-449 – Provide description for _blank and _self options
* PLUGINS-448 – Should appear under WooCommerce section not main menu