If your directory website covers more than one city, you’ll need the Location Manager Add-on. The Core Plugin that we offer free on WordPress.org allows submitting listings only within 1 location (City, Town, or Village). With the Location Manager, you can expand your directory and go global!
- Unlimited locations. – With the GeoDirectory Location Manager Nulled add-on, you can create unlimited locations for your listings.
- No need to prefill locations. – Save heaps of time by not having to prefill locations. Locations populate while a user adds a listing. Google API or Open Street Maps get the correct details.
- Location-specific directory, no problem. – Location Manager can limit listing to any locations. 3 Countries, 5 Regions, 12 cities? No Problem.
- SEO friendly locations pages. – Every location page can have its very own meta info, text description, and featured image. By default, we use a general global meta info with replacement variables (%%location_name%%).
- Yoast SEO Sitemap Support. – Using the Yoast SEO plugin? GeoDirectory Location Manager GPL will automatically generate sitemaps for your locations.
A core part of any multi-location directory is, being able to switch between locations, our smart location switcher makes it very easy.
- Automatic location suggestions based on your location. – Opening the location switcher presents a list of nearest cities based on proximity to your location. Users will always have the most relevant suggestions.
- AJAX-based location suggestions. – Start typing the location you want to view, and we will AJAX search for any stored locations in the database.
- Fallback proximity search. – If a search returns zero results from your location database, we will; Automatically geocode the search text; Provide lists of location suggestions from the Google API or OSM API; Let the user do a proximity search for that location. So even if a location is not in your database, you can still show listings nearest to the users’ search.
- Saved search history. – Opening the location switcher again will show recent search results for quick access.
- Location switcher where you want it. – The switcher can be accessed in many ways, the easiest of which is a menu item. Our GeoDirectory Location Manager Free Download menu items include the switcher, use it in any position on any menu. The switcher can also be shown via a shortcode, widget, or block and is page builder friendly.
- REST API. – All location queries made by the location switcher are via the WordPress REST API, meaning requests are faster, future proof, and developer-friendly.