GravityView – Entry Revisions Nulled See a list of changes made to an entry, and easily revert the changes that were made. “Track Changes” for Gravity Forms entries!
Show a history of edits to an entry
Show the full history of changes to an entry, what field values changed, and who changed them. Restore the entry version you want with a single click.
Showing a history of edits is great for GravityView – Entry Revisions Nulled . GravityView allows users to edit their own entries, so you may want to know the changes to an entry over time. That’s possible with Entry Revisions.
It’s easy to go back to a previous version of an entry GravityView – Entry Revisions Nulled
Restoring an old version of an entry in Gravity Forms is as easy as clicking the version of the entry you want, selecting the values to restore, and clicking a button.
An audit trail for GravityView – Entry Revisions Nulled entries
You have a GravityView – Entry Revisions Free Download form and want to see all the updates that users have made. Here’s what Entry Revisions can do:
- Track changes to your entries
- Send an email when an entry is updated, with a good-looking list of changes
- See who made changes to the entry, and when
- View exactly what fields changed
- Restore a single field value or all fields
- Display the changes in GravityView
- Show the last time an entry was updated
- Easy to use interface