GravityView – Math Nulled makes performing calculations simple. Gravity Forms and GravityView are not required.
Do math with your Gravity Forms form data. Calculate totals. Perform complex functions. Count the number of entries in a form Values are always up to date.
“Pure” GravityView – Math Nulled
Do mathematical calculations. Gravity Forms and GravityView – Math Nulled not required.
Perform calculations based on all entries in a Gravity Forms form. Note: Gravity Forms collects tons (or tonnes 🇬🇧 ) of diverse data, so your use may not match our examples.
Perform form-wide calculations: GravityView – Math Nulled
- Show the sum of field values
- Display the number of entries in a form
- Get the average of field values
- Reveal the highest field value
- Show the lowest field value
Works great with GravityView – Math Nulled
Perform calculations for all visible entries, and on a single entry page.GravityView – Math Free Download
- Calculate values for the now visible entries (great for showing a total or average value)
- Perform advanced calculations between multiple fields
- Works great in a Custom Content field or widget
Download : GravityView – Math Nulled v2.0.1
v2.0.1 on March 8, 2021
Fixed: PHP fatal error when the plugin is used without GravityView
Added: Footer calculations for Custom Content fields