Madara is the first and only Manga solution on WordPress
Madara – WordPress Theme for Manga Nulled is the first and complete solution for building a Manga site on WordPress. It is fast, robust and extensible. Data is stored on the cloud, which you can choose from Amazon S3, BlogSpot or Imgur. Of course, you can store data on your site as well. It has modern design and features such as Responsive, Lazy Loading, Infinite Pagination, SEO-optimized and RTL support.
With the Manga core plugin, you can change the skin by switching the theme, or add more features by browsing our marketplace for Madara – WordPress Theme for Manga Nulled
- Buy 1, Get 2: The core MANGA plugin and Madara – WordPress Theme for Manga Nulled theme
- Store Manga on different servers: Amazon S3; BlogSpot; Imgur
- Unlimited Chapters and Volumes
- Pre-defined and custom Advertisement location
- Various Shortcodes and Widgets
- Views Count, Star Rating, Bookmark Manga, Reading History
- Advanced Manga Search & Filter
- User Settings
- Front-end login and register
- Manga info: author, genre, tags, rank, artist
- Manga Comment
- Social Share
- Ajax Load images, Read 1 page or multi-pages mode
- RTL support
- SEO optimized
- Sample Data + One Click Install
- Add-on Market for other Themes, Import Tools, Advanced Features plugins Madara – WordPress Theme for Manga Nulled
Free Storage limitation
Although Imgur and Google Photos provide unlimited storage, it has limitation in uploading.
For Imgur, you cannot upload more than 50 images per hour per IP.
For Google Photos, the quota limit for requests to the Library API is 10,000 requests per project per day.
Please keep that in mind when using cloud storage.Madara – WordPress Theme for Manga Free Download
Version 184.108.40.206 – 2021.02.20
#Add: option navigation Posts in the same taxonomy term (Theme Options > Blog > Blog Navigation – Same Taxonomy Term
#Fix: notice message in Theme Options
#Update: clickable parent link for off-canvas mobile menu
#Update: require minimum 6 characters for username when registering. Able to change this value using Filter