MainWP Broken Links Checker Nulled Recently, WP Scan disclosed the vulnerability in the current version (1.11.8) of the Broken Link Checker plugin. As per WP Scan: “The plugin is still affected and won’t be fixed according to the original advisory”. Since the fix is not expected, we strongly recommend removing the plugin for your WordPress sites and finding an alternative.
Here is how you can easily remove the plugin from your sites from your MainWP Dashboard:MainWP Broken Links Checker Nulled
- Go to the MainWP > Plugins > Manage Plugins page
- Select All your Child Sites
- Select Active status
- In the Search Options field, enter “Broken Link Checker” keyword
- Click the Show Plugins button
- Once the list of sites with the plugin appears, select the Plugin on all your sites
- Select the Deactivate action in the bulk actions menu and click Apply button
MainWP Broken Links Checker Nulled Now once the Broken Link Checker has been removed you can start looking for an alternative.Remember, you can use this process for any plugin that you need to remove from your Child Sites
MainWP Broken Links Checker Free Download Affiliate Disclosure: Some of the links contained in the post or pages are “affiliate links.” This means if you click on the link and purchase or subscribe to a recommended item, We will receive an affiliate commission. We only recommend products or services we believe have value to MainWP users and readers. This is disclosed in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.