Mastermind Multisite RSS Feed Post Generator Plugin for WordPress Nulled is a breaking edge RSS feed based post generator autoblogging plugin that uses the SimplePie API to turn an unlimited number of connected WordPress websites, into a autoblogging or even a money making machine!
The only requriement is that these ‘slave blogs’ have the WordPress’s REST API functionality enabled (it is enabled by default in WordPress 4.7+, on older versions, you need to install this plugin for it to work). You can automatically generate posts based on a set of predefined rules. These rules can generate posts from:
- Any blog that has a public RSS Feed available. All RSS feed versions are supported, from 0.9 to 2.0.
Also, you can automatically generate unlimited number of custom RSS feeds, which generate content to an unlimited number of connected blogs. These rules can generate RSS feeds from:Mastermind Multisite RSS Feed Post Generator Plugin for WordPress Nulled
- Your latest posts published on your blog.
So, the plugin’s main feature is:
- RSS Feed -> Blog Posts on remote WordPress blogs with REST API support
Other plugin features:Mastermind Multisite RSS Feed Post Generator Plugin for WordPress Nulled
- Google Translate support – select the language in which you want to post your articles
- Text Spinner support – automatically modify generated text, changing words with their synonyms – great SEO value!
- customizable generated post status (published, draft, pending, private, trash)
- automatically generate post categories or tags from marketplace items
- manually add post categories or tags to items
- generate post or page
- define publishing constrains: do not publish posts that do not have images, posts with short/long title/content
- automatically generate a featured image for the post
- enable/disable comments, pingbacks or trackbacks for the generated post
- customize post title and content (with the included wide variety of relevant post shortcodes)
- ‘Keyword Replacer Tool’ – It’s purpose is to define keywords that are substituted automatically with your affiliate links, anywhere they appear in the content of your site. For example, you can define a keyword ‘codecanyon’ and have it substituted by a link to http://www.codecanyon.net/?ref=user_name anywhere it appears in your site’s content.
- ‘Random Sentence Generator Tool’ (relevant sentences – as you define them)
- option to automatically delete generated posts after a period of time
- detailed plugin activity logging
- scheduled rule runs Mastermind Multisite RSS Feed Post Generator Plugin for WordPress Nulled
- option to copy or not images locally
- Maximum/minimum title length post limitation
- Maximum/minimum content length post limitation
- Add post only if predefined required keywords found in title/content
- Add post only if predefined banned keywords are not found in the title/content
- Save and restore RSS rule list from file
Testing this plugin
- You can test the plugin’s functionality using the ‘Test Site Generator’. Here you can try the plugin’s full functionality. Note that the generated testing blog will be deleted automatically after 24 hours.
Plugin Requirements Mastermind Multisite RSS Feed Post Generator Plugin for WordPress Nulled
- WordPress REST API on taget blogs (WordPress 4.7+ has this enabled by default. On older versions, you need to install this plugin)
- PHP allow_url_fopen directive
- PHP DOM -> how to install it (if you don’t have it, but probably you already have it): http://php.net/manual/en/dom.setup.php
- On target blogs, you will need to install this free plugin (also included in the plugin’s package) – this will generate the password that must be included in the plugin (you do not have to include your user password in the plugin – you must generate a secure ‘Application Password’ using this linked plugin Mastermind Multisite RSS Feed Post Generator Plugin for WordPress Free Download