You can easily sell your events on your website using the this add-on allows you to manage your attendees’ check-in, send out Modern Events Calendar Nulled tickets and invoices in email format.
The QR codes on the tickets enable you to check-in attendees using the QR code scanner device. Using this tool, you manage your payments on your own website. No need to refer your customers to any other third party websites.
For installation, head over to your WordPress Dashboard > Plugins > Add New and upload, install, and activate the add-on
Now your addon is activated but before we move on, use the link below to make sure that your booking system is active:
You can see certain numbers in the image above which we will explain down below:
1. Company URL: Enter the URL of your company
2. Company Name: Enter the name of your company
3. Company Email: Enter the company’s email address
4. Company Phone: Enter the company’s phone number
5. Vat Number: Enter VAT number here (optional)
6. Description: Enter a short description of your company
7. Address: Enter your physical location
8. Logo: Upload your logo or link an image (you can select media)
Invoice Number Generation Settings
9. Invoice Number Start Point: set start point of your invoice here.
10. Invoice Number Length: you can see example blow this field.
11. Invoice Number Pattern: you can see example blow this field.
18.1. Display Invoice Description in Print and PDF Mode: You can choose whether the description would appear in the downloadable PDF file or not (If “Display Modern Events Calendar GPL Description in Print and PDF Mode” is disabled it will be sent via email)
14. Disable Invoice Email Notifications: by enabling this option you can disable invoice email.
15. Enable Check-in Using QR Code only On Event Opening: Days:option explains itself.
16. Send Ticket & Invoice for each Attendees: You can make it so that if a user enters multiple emails (that is multiple tickets are purchased for different people) then they also receive an invoice separate from the total sales.
18.2. Disable MEC Booking Notifications: By enabling this option, the pre-defined booking confirmation sent to the customer by MEC is disabled. Addon’s email is sent in both disable/enable states. Check this if you want emails to be sent out from this addon rather than Modern Events Calendar Free Download
17. Checkin Roles: You can assign which WordPress role can perform the check-ins
18. Invoice Type: Select invoice skin type (Ticket Skin & Modern Skin):
Ticket: If you use ticket type then you can set the format of date & time for the ticket purchased by the end user