Add the South African payment processing service PayFast as a gateway option for Paid Memberships Pro – PayFast Gateway Add On Nulled
PayFast is our recommended payments processing service for South Africans and South African websites. Their payment gateway offers a secure and instant transfer of money between online buyers and sellers. Merchants can accept funds from local and international customers from anywhere in the world in ZAR.
Fees are charged per-transaction according to this fee schedule and there are no setup or monthly fees. Paid Memberships Pro – PayFast Gateway Add On Nulled
- Make sure you have the Paid Memberships Pro plugin installed and activated.
- Install the Add On via the Plugins > Add New in the WordPress dashboard. Or, upload the ‘pmpro-payfast’ directory to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory of your site.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Navigate to Memberships > Payment Settings in your WordPress dashboard to complete the PayFast settings.
- Register and validate your account with PayFast.
- Log in to your PayFast account and select ‘Settings’ to retrieve your merchant details.
- Log in to your WordPress dashboard and navigate to Memberships > Payment Settings.
- Set your “Payment Gateway” to “PayFast”. Fill out your merchant details and Passphrase*
- Set your currency to “South African Rand”.
- Save your settings.
The Paid Memberships Pro – PayFast Gateway Add On Nulled API does not support custom trials. You can set the initial payment to $0 and adjust your recurring amount to offer a trial for members. If you need to set a variable length period between the initial payment and the start of the recurring subsection, please use the
Paid Memberships Pro – PayFast Gateway Add On Free Download Our plugin’s code is not obfuscated, runs on as many sites as you want and can be customized to fit your project’s needs. We just ask that you follow the GPLv2 guidelines by applying the GPLv2 license to any altered or unaltered version of PMPro that you distribute