Ranges video player with multiple intervals Nulled A HTML5 video player which will allow you to define a playlist with sections of the video. Each playlist item will target an interval from the video.
Time Intervals for your video
You can define, in the player playlist, time intervals for the video you are playing.
The plugin can be used in websites which are responsive. Optional parameter to disable responsive behavior in order to integrate it in non-responsive websites.
It is compatible with IOS and Android operating systems. Ranges video player with multiple intervals Nulled
Playlist with 3 versions
You can show the playlist thumb title & description or hide one of them. Also parameters for playlist size and color.
YouTube, Vimeo and Self-Hosted support
It plays YouTube, Vimeo and Self-Hosted video files. For YouTube and Vimeo, all you need to use is the video ID
You have the option to search the playlist. The results will be displayed as you type the search term. Ranges video player with multiple intervals Nulled
Any Color for Controls
You can define any color for the controls. Also, from parameters you can create any color scheme, having the possibility to integrate it in any design.
Button to show or hide the playlist. Also option to load the player with the playlist hidden.
You can share your video player on Facebook and Twitter. Parameters to customize the share title and description.
Available button to download the current playing file (ONLY for Self-Hosted videos). You have the option to hide the download button. Ranges video player with multiple intervals Nulled
You can define a logo in the top & left corner. Also, option to set the link and target_self or _blank.
Option to shuffle the playlist. Ranges video player with multiple intervals Nulled
In addition you have over 70 parameters from where you can customize your player. Therefore it includes: autoplay, initial volume, playlist, categories and color parameters.
Note for IOS/Android (restrictions imposed by Apple/Google) and other browsers:
– it autoplays on IOS/Android only if the video is muted. When you set autoPlayOnMobile:true, the video will mute automatically for mobile devices.
– volume controls will not work on IOS/Android. You’ll have to adjust the volume with physical buttons of the mobile device. Ranges video player with multiple intervals Nulled
Note for Safari, Chrome & Firefox (restrictions imposed by Apple & Google):
– Starting with Safari 11 and Chrome 66 the autoplay will not work because Apple & Google disabled autoplay feature and it can’t be controlled from JS. It autoplays only if the video is muted Ranges video player with multiple intervals Free Download
– Starting with the version 66 of Firefox, autoplay was blocked, You can revert to the old behavior from browser settings, when autoplay was allowed.
UPDATES / RELEASE LOG
RANGES – Video Player With Multiple Start and End Points Nulled – WordPress Plugin
***Version 1.1 Release Date: January 06, 2021
– API function to target a playlist item using a button on your page
– increased search area
– playlist at the bottom on smaller devices
– empty playlist button in wp-admin