Ridy Nulled A fully featured taxi application offering tools you might need to run a location based on-demand service. Using Websocket the bidirectional connection between all players are established in real-time and fast.
Ridy – Taxi Application Android + Dashboard Nulled Features
- Wizard UX for pickup point and destination selection
- Select services with fees defined in back-end CMS
- Real-time location updates of driver during trip
- In-App Chat & Call between driver and rider
- Writing Review & rating the trip
- Predefined Coupons to get discounts on service fee
- History of all in-app credit Transactions available for driver and rider
- See message sent by admin for Promotions, news & etc.
- Add credit to in-app Wallet
- Pay the fee of travel with in-app credit or cash, Ridy – Taxi Application Android + Dashboard Nulled
- Switch between available & unavailable statuses
- Requests shown as cards with information about travel before accepting
- Google Maps API estimates travel’s fee by taking both best estimated duration & distance of travel into account
- Cancel Travel before starting
- In-App Chat & Call between driver and rider, Ridy – Taxi Application Android + Dashboard Nulled
- Request payment to bank account when it reaches a certain amount
- Overview Showing current online drivers and some statistics about platform’s state
- Drivers/Riders Showing details and history of drivers and riders.
- Requests Viewing and searching for all service requests.
- Complaints Manage and view complaints driver/rider made on their trip through app.
- Coupons Define new coupon codes that your users can use to get discounts on their services
- Promotions Send promotional messages to your users in order to increase engagement rate
- Payment Requests Request of drivers for paying in app credit to bank account is shown and admin can select and mark them as done. This action will automatically reduce amount paid from driver’s credit
- Services Define services and fee structure of them.
- Regions Define regions app would operate on., Ridy – Taxi Application Android + Dashboard Nulled
- Fleets Define fleets to assign drivers to them. By setting a share for fleet commission of trip would be splitted between fleet and system admin by that percent.
- Payment Gateway Define payment gateways that user can use to pay for his trip and top up wallet. Currently Braintree, Stripe, Flutterwave & PayGate is enabled.
- Cars Define car models to assign to drivers later. Ridy – Taxi Application Android + Dashboard Nulled
- Users List all users who have access to dashboard with their respective permission to each section.
v3.4.0 (10 Oct. 2020):
-New Payment Gateway: PayPal
-New Payment Gateway: PayStack
-Dropped support for Android 4.4 (Minimum 5.0 is required)
-Various improvement and fixes