- Plugin requirements: Sensei LMS Certificates is an extension for the Sensei LMS Certificates Nulled plugin. You must have at least Sensei LMS version 1.4.6 installed in order for it to function.
- PHP requirements: Sensei LMS Certificates requires that
fopenwrappers are activated on your server, so ensure that the
allow_url_fopensetting is set to
onin your php.ini. Ask your host to verify this for you if you do not manage your server yourself.
Installing Sensei LMS Certificates Nulled
- Download the plugin to your computer
- Login to your WordPress admin panel, and go to Plugins > Add New
- Go to Upload > Choose File and browse to the folder where you downloaded the Sensei LMS Certificates plugin file.
- Double-click the plugin file, select Install Now and then Activate the plugin.
Generating Certificates for Existing Completed Courses
If you already have users who have completed courses on your site, you may want to create certificates for them. If your site has less than 1000 users, the certificates for all past completed courses will be automatically created for your learners. If however, your site has more than 1000 users or the creation of the certificates fails, there is a way to rerun the creation of these certificates.
Navigate to Sensei LMS > Data Updates in the WordPress admin panel where you will see a list of updates available to you for Sensei LMS and its related extensions. Simply click the Re-run Update button for the Create Certificates item. Please note that a site with a large number of users will take an extended period of time to execute and complete.
Using the Default Certificate Template
Sensei LMS Certificates Nulled comes with a default certificate template, allowing you to award users with certificates without having to design the certificates yourself.
To use the default template, just edit the course(s) you want to use it for, and select Example Template from the Certificate Template select box, which you’ll find below the Course Categories panel.
- If you change/delete the Example Template, and need to reinstall it, you can simply navigate to Sensei LMS > Data Updates in the WordPress admin panel where you will see a list of updates available to you for Sensei LMS and its extensions. Simply click the Re-run Update button for the Create Master Certificate Template item. Please note that when you run this function it will reset and assign the example certificate template to ALL courses. Sensei LMS Certificates Nulled
Designing Your Own Certificates
Sensei LMS Certificates comes with a default certificate design which you can use for any/all of your courses, but if you prefer, you can design your own certificates using the Certificate Template Nulled system.
To create a certificate template:
- Go to Certificates > Certificate Templates.
- Click Add New Certificate Template.
- Give your template a name (this is for your reference only, and won’t be displayed on the front end of your site).