- Download the Themify Bizco Nulled file from the Member Area
- Note: some browsers (eg. Safari) auto extract zip files automatically. Right-click on the download link and select “Save Linked File As”. This will allow you to download the theme as a zip file.
- Login to your site’s WP Admin.
- Go to Appearance > Themes.
- Click on the “Add New” button, then click on the “Upload Theme” button
- Upload the theme.zip file (note: it is the theme.zip, not the theme-psd.zip that you just downloaded from the Member Area).
- Activate the theme
FYI: You can also install themes with FTP method. Read the Installing Themes tutorial for more info.
If you are starting a fresh site, importing the demo content will help you understand how the theme demo is built. The Demo Import feature will import the contents (posts, pages, comments, etc.), Themify panel settings, menus, and widgets setup from our demo to your site. You can erase the demo content afterward.
To import the demo setup:
- Go to WP Admin > Themify Bizco Free Download > Settings > Demo Import and click “Import Demo” button.
- Note that the featured images will be replaced with an image placeholder for copyright reasons.
To erase the demo setup:
- On the Demo Import tab,Themify Bizco GPL click on the “Erase Demo” button which will then remove the demo content.
FYI: If the Demo Import does not work on your site, you can use the WP Admin > Tools > Import tool to import the demo content manually.
Site Logo & Tagline
To display a logo image instead of the site name text:
- Go to WP Admin > Appearance > Customize > Site Logo and Tagline.
- Under “Site Logo”, select “Logo Image” radio button.
- Upload a logo image.
- Specify the logo image width and height.