Tiered Pricing Table for WooCommerce Nulled products based on product quantity
Tiered Pricing Table for WooCommerce Nulled could be quite useful for wholesalers, and anybody who provides a progressive discount scale depending on the quantity.
You can easily set up individual pricing for various quantity ranges, and your customers would be able to see how the price for one item changes depending on the quantity they have chosen.
Main features:Tiered Pricing Table for WooCommerce Nulled
- flat prices or percentage discounts for a certain number of products
- auto price change depending on the selected amount of the product
- a pricing table on the product page with price dependence on quantity
- ability to choose the place, where to display pricing table and summary block on the product page
- the possibility to customize the appearance of the pricing table
- automatically applies your theme styles
- work properly with variable products, individual table for every variation
- display summary block with totals or replace product price with the actual or total price
- pricing rules are fulfilled regardless of where the user makes the purchase (post\catalog\widgets\etc)
- work with regular WooCommerce import\export and WP All Import
How it works on the Backend:Tiered Pricing Table for WooCommerce Nulled
The plugin configuration is pretty simple; you have just two places to do that.
On the general settings, you can manage:
- static table content (titles, columns text, summary block content, and so on)
- general look (background color, apply CSS classes)
- areas where Table would be placed
- price settings (how to display price range, prefix, show total price)
Tiered Pricing Table for WooCommerce Nulled To design different pricing rules for each product, you have to jump to the product page and set up a quantity and price ranges at the Tiered Pricing tab:
Here you can setup a discount per some qty or point the fixed price.
The number of tiered pricing ranges is unlimited, plus you can choose from what minimum qty user can buy.
How it looks on the Frontend:Tiered Pricing Table for WooCommerce Nulled
After you set up pricing ranges on wp-admin, Pricing Table would automatically appear on the product page.
And displaying Pricing Table, where your users can find the exact price per different quantity range, is the main advantage of the plugin, whilst other plugins mostly just counting pricing for particular quantity and calculate total discount in the cart.
Tiered Pricing Table for WooCommerce Free Download Although when someone chooses a particular quantity, the total price will immediately adjust, given the discount and indicating the cost per piece.
*** WooCommerce Extension Template Changelog ***
2021-04-03 – version 4.0.0
* Added: Role-based pricing addon
* Added: Porto theme compatibility
* Added: WPML Config file
* Fixed: Minor fixes & improvements