WooCommerce – Bitrix24 CRM – Integration Nulled is a Bitrix24 integration plugin for WordPress that makes it really simple to send your WooCommerce orders directly to your Bitrix24 account. After the integration, created the orders are automatically added as lead or deal to the specified account in Bitrix24, together with additional data.
Features:WooCommerce – Bitrix24 CRM – Integration Nulled
- Integrate your `WooCommerce` orders with Bitrix24 CRM.
- Integrate your `WooCommerce` customers with Bitrix24 CRM.
- Works with any edition of Bitrix24 CRM (except for the free plan, since from January 1, 2021, Bitrix24 changes the conditions).
- You can choice that your want to generate – lead or deal.
- Creation of the deal, occurs together with the creation / binding of the contact and the company. (if their fields are filled).
- Creation of notifications in Bitrix24 CRM when adding a lead and deal.
- Fields are loaded from the CRM (including custom fields).
- Sending data about the products in order to the lead and the deal.
- Supports for sending order status changes.
- Supports for getting order status changes from CRM (via Outbound webhook). WooCommerce – Bitrix24 CRM – Integration Nulled
- Multiple deal pipeline support.
- Bulk order sending capability.
- Sending in two modes: immediately upon checkout / status change, or with a slight delay via `WP Cron`.
- Supports use `utm` params from the `URL`.
- Supports for sending `GA Client ID`.
- Supports for sending order coupon list.
- Supports for sending vendor name `Dokan`.
- Supports for sending vendor name `WC Marketplace`.
- Supports for sending voucher code `WooCommerce – PDF Vouchers`.
- Supports for sending `Order notes`.
- Image previews.
- Super easy to set-up!WooCommerce – Bitrix24 CRM – Integration Free Download
== Changelog ==
= v1.38.3 =
Chore: compatibility check with WC 4.9
Chore: added new filter `wc_bitrix24_plugin_wp_cron_order_event_timeout_wait_before_submit`.
Fixed: sending data about a discount value in the product position of a lead / deal.
Feature: send by wp cron (with a delay) or immediately.