WooCommerce Dwolla Nulled is a plugin that extends WooCommerce to allow you to process payments via Dwolla. Since Dwolla is a cash-based payment network, fees are nominal and security is easy since you don’t have to worry about PCI Compliance. An SSL is recommended to protect sensitive data, but is not required.
Installation WooCommerce Dwolla Nulled
- Download the extension from your dashboard
- Go to Plugins > Add New > Upload and select the ZIP file you just downloaded
- Click Install Now, and then Activate
- Go to WooCommerce > Settings > Checkout > Dwolla and read the next section to learn how to setup and configure the plugin.
Setup and Configuration WooCommerce Dwolla Nulled
First you’ll need to get some information about your WooCommerce Dwolla Nulled account to integrate with WooCommerce. Log into your Dwolla Account and click on “App Permissions” under the Settings menu (gear icon):
Enter your PIN number and use your website URL (e.g. woothemes.com) as the application name and application website. You’ll also want to enter “WooCommerce Integration” for “Reason for Application”, check the box for the terms of service, and click “Create your Application”.
You are now ready to start accepting payments using WooCommerce Dwolla Nulled If you want to tweak settings and customize the checkout process, keep reading.
- Enabled – This will enable the gateway to be used by customers to checkout.
- Title – This is the text shown for the payment during checkout and on the Order Received page.
- Description – This is the text shown under the title during checkout. Limited HTML is allowed.
- Dwolla Account ID – This is your WooCommerce Dwolla Nulled Account ID, follow the instructions above to find this.
- App Key – This is the App Key for the application you created in Dwolla, follow the instructions above to find this.
- App Secret – This is the App Secret for the application you created in Dwolla, follow the instructions above to find this.
- Allow Guest Checkouts – Enable this to allow customers who do not have a Dwolla account to checkout using Dwolla. There is no fee for this feature, so it’
- Test Mode – Enable this to turn on Test Mode for all transactions. Every transaction will return as accepted.
- Debug Mode – WooCommerce Dwolla Free Download Enable this to turn on logging to the WooCommerce error log (found under WooCommerce > System Status > Logs). As a best practice and to maximize performance, please only enable this if you are having issues.