WooCommerce ePay.bg Payment Gateway Plugin Nulled is a leading credit and debit card processor in Bulgaria. It offers you the chance to pay using your debit, credit card or ePay micro account.
WooCommerce ePay.bg Payment Gateway Plugin Nulled will send your customer to ePay to make a payment and then safely return the customer to your thank you page. Since the payment is made on ePay secure servers, SSL certificate is not necessary.
- Download the .zip file from your WooCommerce account.
- Go to: WordPress Admin > Plugins > Add New and Upload Plugin with the file you downloaded with Choose File.
- Install Now and Activate the extension.
More information at Install and Activate Plugins/Extensions. WooCommerce ePay.bg Payment Gateway Plugin Nulled
The options of the plugin are very simple and kept to the minimum. All options are separated into 4 basic sections WooCommerce ePay.bg Payment Gateway Plugin Nulled
I: General Settings: Here we enable the gateway and set the payment option display Title and Description.
II: Credential Settings: This is the most important section of the settings, you can only set these settings and the plugin will work just fine. We have:
- Merchant Identification Number: The identification number (MIN) provided by ePay.bg, when you sign a contract with them.
- Merchant Email: Has to match the ePay.bg account
- ePay Secret Word: Secret word is required part of the payment requests. Choose a strong secret.
- Merchant Code: Mainly used for EasyPay and bPay payments.
III: Transaction Settings: This is the section where you can make small modifications for the payment request and page. Here are the options: WooCommerce ePay.bg Payment Gateway Plugin Nulled
- Invoice Prefix: The invoice prefix ensures that each installation of the plugin for an account has a unique invoice number. Since ePay.bg requires unique invoice number it is wise to enter something different for every store you use the plugin. The prefix can contain numbers only. Default: 11.
- Order Expiration: The amount of time a customer has to pay for a requested payment. After the set time, the payment will expire. The time is specified in days and cannot be more than 30. Default: 1
- ePay Pages Language: The language the ePay.bg payment page will be. You can set this to match the language of your store. Default: Bulgarian
IV: Checkout Template Settings: You can make small changes to the Checkout page payment options.WooCommerce ePay.bg Payment Gateway Plugin Nulled
- Checkout template type: You can choose how to display the payment types on the checkout page. Together under the ePay.bg option or as separate payment options. Read below for more information
- Available Payment Types: These are the available payment types. If none is selected the plugin will redirect to ePay.bg payment type selection page.
- Default Payment Type: Choose the default payment type selected on the Checkout page. This is the option that will be selected by default.
- EasyPay Instructions: Optional: It will be displayed only if you choose EasyPay as available payment type. These are the instructions you want to display to the customer.
- BPay Instructions: Optional: It will be displayed only if you choose BPay as available payment type. These are the instructions you want to display to the customer.WooCommerce ePay.bg Payment Gateway Plugin Free Download