This Add-on for Super Forms – Mailchimp Nulled can add and update your subscribers. If the email address does not exist for the selected list, a new subscriber will be added. Optionally you can let the subscriber confirm their subscription by sending the default MailChimp confirmation email.
If the email address already exists for the selected list, the subscriber information such as, First name, Last name, and optionally their interests will be updated.
Super Forms – Mailchimp Nulled This is very useful if you add more groups (interests) to a specific list after some of your subscribers already subscribed. This way your users always be able to adjust their interests at any given moment.
It is totally up to you if you want to send the default MailChimp confirmation email. Simply select Yes/No.
Features: Super Forms – Mailchimp Nulled
- Add subscribers to any of your MailChimp lists
- Update subscribers within any of your MailChimp lists
- Let users select their interests if available for the selected list
- Save custom fields for your Super Forms – Mailchimp Nulled lists (the so called |MERGE| tags)
- Optionally send the MailChimp confirmation email Yes/No
- Fast and flexible setup, with even other data to be submitted
- Can be added to any of your existing forms you already created
- And of course, you can use all the default features that Super Forms – Mailchimp Free Download provides
Download : Super Forms – Mailchimp Nulled v1.6.0
Jan 22, 2021 – Version 1.5.9
– Added: Option to define what status the member should get after submitting
the form, this allows you to create a form that will `Unsubscribe` a user