Connect WooCommerce Lightspeed POS Integration Nulled Retail and keep inventory in sync across both systems
The Lightspeed Nulled Retail Point of Sale integration for WooCommerce enables your WooCommerce store and Lightspeed Point of Sale Nulled account to communicate and keep inventory in sync.
When a new sale comes in via your Point of Sale system, stock quantities are updated within WooCommerce. When a new order arrives via WooCommerce, your Lightspeed Retail account reflects the same inventory numbers.
WooCommerce Lightspeed POS Integration Nulled Features
Initial Setup 1-way sync (available)
- WooCommerce is empty, no products.
- Lightspeed is full, many products. Free Download
- Lightspeed fills WooCommerce with products. Initial Import (See next: Load Products from Lightspeed POS).
- WooCommerce sells products and feeds inventory changes back to Lightspeed
- Product management is done in Lightspeed for all values that are synced by the extension: Price, images etc. while WooCommerce provides the beautiful storefront. WooCommerce Lightspeed POS Integration Nulled
WooCommerce Lightspeed POS Integration Nulled
2020-11-21 – version 1.9.1
* New – Block setting “Sale” on selective sync for LS prods if “Sale” price level was not set
* New – Show “Archived Lightspeed” notifications on the Woo edit product page – inclusive of variation products
* Fix – Fixes a bug that could cause a 500 if a Woo product is deleted during processing of sync changes
* Fix – Use get_regular_price() when creating a product in Lightspeed, otherwise it will use the sale price
* Tweak – Better notifications aroundf failed sync events
* Tweak – New check to make sure the Woo product exists before attempting to sync changes to it
* Tweak – Upgrade routine to set “stock_quantity” to true is deprecated “stock_quantity_checkout” setting is still lying around
* Tweak – Add “retry_reason” to retry logic – allows passing through of errors if we exceed maximum retries of 20, instead of show generic “reached max retry count” error
* Tweak – Add “skip benign LS error” logic so queueing does not keep retrying on benign LS error responses