It’s never easy to get information from your customers. Even if you try by emails or by social networks, the results are never satisfying.
Several studies showed that the best moment to ask your question is during the checkout.YITH WooCommerce Surveys Premium Nulled
In fact, 100% of the people completing an order also fill in all the available fields.
During the checkout, customers do not have any distraction as they are focused on the purchase, and they do not think twice about giving the answer you are looking for.
With YITH WooCommerce Surveys Premium GPL, you can add small surveys on the “Checkout” page. Furthermore, through the statistics, you can obtain information that will be precious for your future choices.
Stop losing money and trust your customers
- Save the answer in order details (admin side)
- Change the displaying order of answers
- Create unlimited surveys with unlimited answer possibilities
- Display surveys:
- on the “Checkout” page
- on the product detail page
- on any other page with widgets or shortcodes
- Choose where to place the survey on the “Checkout” page and on the product detail page YITH WooCommerce Surveys Premium Free Download
- Choose one or more products in which displaying the survey
- Force users to answer the survey on the “Checkout page” to complete the order
- Use the report of every single survey to get information about:
- number of customers that have selected each answer
- total amount of the orders linked to the answer (available for surveys added on the “Checkout” page)
- Hide the survey to customers who have already answered
- Export surveys and answers into CSV files
With “Integration” between two or more of our plugins, we mean that the features provided by these products combine, offering further value and options than when they are individually used. All the plugins listed in this section are not included in YITH WooCommerce Surveys. In order to take advantage of a specific integration, you need to purchase and activate the premium version of the related plugin.
Changelog v1.2.14 - RELEASED ON 05 MAY 2021 New: Support for WooCommerce 5.3 Update: YITH plugin framework